Monday, May 2, 2011

Our First Egg Hunt!

Thanks to my sister, Michelle, for hosting a fabulous Easter Egg Hunt and lunch (and dinner for family). We had a great day playing with all the little kids and searching for Easter eggs. Brianna caught on pretty quick to the concept. Too bad there weren't a thousand eggs, because I think she could have gone all day! Here are a few pictures of our search:

I didn't get many pictures at that moment because I was also trying to capture the moment on video. Maybe we'll be able to get that up at some point too. Right after the hunt and when all the kids were inside, she found the metal bucket of all the Easter eggs. She didn't want to go inside quite yet so we stayed and playing with the eggs... and the toys from the little sandbox. How can you resist!


 


Margaret was even kind enough to capture an adorable picture of Brianna and a good family photo. Thanks Margaret for the sweet pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment