I've caught Brianna in the act of a few cute things the last month. Here are some pictures to document.
We were stuffing diapers and she took a handful into the kitchen... and I guess she got tired!
At one of my last Dr. appointments she found something and somewhere to lay her sleepy head. She's doing that a lot lately. Anywhere softer she can lay her head down, she pretends to go to sleep.
We were hanging out with my sister, Margaret, and she insisted on taking her ponytail holder out. Nice hair!
She loves Eko. Just yesterday he was laying down and she tried riding him like a horse. Of course, he just laid there.
I always wondered what the drawer at the bottom of the examining table was for -- now I know. AND now you know what to do with the diaper liners when she is done with them -- make pillows!!!
ReplyDelete