With the bedtime routine complete and Brianna quietly in bed, I took to the couch to try and unwind for the day/week. After just a few minutes of silence, Brianna started talking. I usually ignore it the best I can because it's her way of winding down as welI. This night however, I realized she was going through her list of prayer requests. It usually goes something like, "ah about daddy and Cayer (Carl), and Eko, and daddy, and mommy, and..." I didn't think much of it at first, but she kept going and going and going - seriously it ended up being about 5 minutes. After procrastinating, I finally hopped up to get the camera and only caught the tail end, because once she stopped, there wasn't another peep.
This goes out to Uncle Jeff.
She loves you very much and talks about and prays for you frequently!
(video from April 13 @ 7:05 pm)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTo my dearest niece Brianna, Thank you for praying for me for my birthday. I am glad I was able to spend time with you when we went out to eat at Famous Daves! I hope you can come over and play sometime soon! Keep praying because God loves to hear your prayers and so do I!
ReplyDelete-Uncle Jeff