After Danya went to School, we headed on another little adventure to the North shore. It was beautiful! No sea turtles, although we weren't looking that hard, so I can't be too disappointed. We walked around the shore a while, took a few pictures and walked some more. What fun to go exploring new places and take in the sites. The kids were good explorers and were patient with us adults. We hit a snag though on the way back home. I was getting concerned because there wasn't many places to stop to get the kids something to eat and I only had snacky items to tide them over. So I was hoping to get home as soon as possible. However... for some reason, traffic was stopped every direction we tried to go. And... there's not many options for trying to get home! Thankfully, as we hit an intersection, they police were letting people through. Whew! Off to Laura's for lunch and nap. Great morning!
Our last stop before heading home was some good old Shaved Ice. No pictures of the kids trying the shaved ice, but a cute baby feet picture.
Laura made some wonderful costumes for her shop and she needed a bite-sized person to try one on and make sure it fit. Yup. Everything is a go. Maybe this little lizard should go chase his friends outside...
Baby Kat posing for the camera! She looks cute in her little headband and flower. Brianna certainly enjoyed sharing some of those cute accessories while we were there!





No comments:
Post a Comment