Monday, February 18, 2013

A Dog and His Boy

Eko is an amazing dog. I'm sure you've heard us mention this before! But he really is.

It's been interesting to watch him now with two kids around, not just one. From what I can tell, I think he has a stronger connection to Carl than he does with Brianna. It might be weird that I'm thinking about it in this way, but it seems to be true. Maybe it's how Carl gets right next to Eko in any situation, where Brianna always went around Eko. Not that she ignored him, because she had her fair share of close encounters.

If Eko is laying down, Carl will come right up to his front paws, move them apart and sit next to his head. Or he'll pretend to ride him like a horse. Whatever happens, Eko never seems to mind.




1 comment:

  1. Eko doesn't mind because Carl has "product" he is interested in...snacks! I'm not sure I've seen such a calm dog around kids. We are truly blessed with Eko's calm demeanor!

    ReplyDelete