Saturday, February 16, 2013

One Last Hoorah

Before we lost a couple more cousins to plane rides over the sea, I thought it would be fun to have a day to play together and a sleep over. When these cousins play, they play hard and all get along really well. Sure we have moments, but the bond they share and all the love that goes around is simply priceless.

They came over mid morning and we were ready for a little lunch! Plus, we were excited that it was Oliver's birthday and we got to celebrate it in such a fun way with a sleep over. No birthday is complete without a little sweets so after nap, everyone got a special birthday cookie to nibble.



Since we decorated with balloons for Brianna's party, I thought it would be a perfect time to finally take them down and throw them in the basement for a whole lot of fun!







Just a short taste of the long project hallway!



After balloon mayhem, it was on to other fun toys. At one point it got really quiet and I look over and there is Oliver and Carl building blocks together. Super cute! Brianna was having a hard time with some of the roughness, she usually will hit a wall after too much, and just went to her bed to relax. She came out in a new shirt and simply sat and watched the boys. She loves being crazy but can't keep up with all the boys in her life. Good thing she is content to just watch.



After a bunch of fun playing we had dinner and then bath time. I didn't think it was possible but we managed to get 4 in a tub!

Once clean and dressed for bed, it was time for one more awesome Aunt experience... glow sticks! I felt like I was unstoppable, they were having so much fun. Even little Carl was running around in the dark chasing and laughing with the big kids. Glow sticks really are the best for night time craziness.





Everyone was off to bed and I managed a little relaxation. The morning was laid back, waiting for their mom to arrive and drop them at the next sleep over.



Thanks Oliver and Lucius for coming over - we had so much fun!
We sure do miss you, yet excited that you could take this adventure as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment