Brianna has a new room! Mid-January we decided to transition Brianna to the back bedroom which is a little bigger bedroom. Carl would soon follow, moving into her old bedroom, but we gave her some time first to get used to her new space. It was love at first move. Plus, the room and layout seemed to fit her better, personality-wise at least. We knew right away that the move would not be an issue. She quickly figured out the new arrangement and made her space her own. I'm sure there will be a new color on the walls in a few years, but we'll take it one step at a time!
Since the kids were so patient with me in the morning while furniture was being moved, I decided I'd make them some popcorn for after nap snack. They were completely on board with that plan!
Not sure why they decided to lay down to eat, since the probability of them spilling was so much higher, but they were content. And who am I to mess with happy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment