Friday, February 8, 2013

Cold Weather Fun

Trying to take advantage of being with Gammie while she is off of work, we decided to go for a little walk. Sure it was cold outside and we probably wouldn't make it too far, but why not try!


We debated briefly about where to go, but decided staying close to home made the most sense, since it was true, we wouldn't make it very far. We climbed a little on the park, walked a short distance to a small waterfall, then headed back to the car since we were all chilled. It's one of those times that I wish the heated seats were in the kids' carseats. I'm so thankful for warm outdoor wear. It makes a huge difference.

Then we splurged on a hot chocolate at Caribou to warm ourselves up. Yummy!
(I mentioned this trip a few weeks ago!)

Thanks Mom for hanging out and sharing stories with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment