One afternoon she decided we needed to exercise so she started showing me her moves. Obviously I'm not in the room when the teacher does it with the kids, but the way Brianna goes through it, you can definitely get a glimpse of the routine. I love her enthusiasm!
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Exercises
I've been doing my best to stay fit, and maybe even lose a few pounds, so we've been fairly regular visitors to our local gym. Brianna and Carl enjoy going to the children's area and playing on all of their fun equipment and running around in the gym especially for kids. Every week they have certain programs (music, games, etc.) they do with the kids that want to participate. I think Brianna's favorite is the kids exercises - pilates, yoga, jumping jacks. I sometimes wish I could have that fun instruction!
One afternoon she decided we needed to exercise so she started showing me her moves. Obviously I'm not in the room when the teacher does it with the kids, but the way Brianna goes through it, you can definitely get a glimpse of the routine. I love her enthusiasm!
One afternoon she decided we needed to exercise so she started showing me her moves. Obviously I'm not in the room when the teacher does it with the kids, but the way Brianna goes through it, you can definitely get a glimpse of the routine. I love her enthusiasm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment