As the days progressed after coming home, and we slowly got back into our rhythm, I noticed the kids just loved being home and together. There were a lot of moments when I realized no sound was being made then to go find B and C starting trouble. Other times they were just relaxing and laying low. This was one of those times! Eko was glad to have us home too!
Not a very efficient way of building a train but it made him happy!
Later that same day, I found Brianna sitting and reading Carl one of his favorite books. They sat there forever. Even though at times Carl couldn't see the pages, he still sat quietly and listened as his sister told the happenings of each page. What beautiful and fun moments they share. I pray they stay this close and connected for as long as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment