As I mentioned, she was so excited to go she packed her own backpack to bring with. Although I emptied most of it's contents out, because of how full and heavy it was getting, we left the essentials so she could still bring the backpack with. Even decided to sport a Mortenson shirt for daddy - She is so thoughtful! I had wondered if she would come home with a little kid jersey... maybe next year!
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Hoping for an All Star 2014
Back at the beginning of July, Brianna was able to go with Daddy to a Twins game. She was so excited to go - and they had a ton of fun! Although it wasn't the best season, we were still able to create lasting memories AND share our love of baseball in our little B. Here's to many more games together... and hopefully winning seasons too!
As I mentioned, she was so excited to go she packed her own backpack to bring with. Although I emptied most of it's contents out, because of how full and heavy it was getting, we left the essentials so she could still bring the backpack with. Even decided to sport a Mortenson shirt for daddy - She is so thoughtful! I had wondered if she would come home with a little kid jersey... maybe next year!
As I mentioned, she was so excited to go she packed her own backpack to bring with. Although I emptied most of it's contents out, because of how full and heavy it was getting, we left the essentials so she could still bring the backpack with. Even decided to sport a Mortenson shirt for daddy - She is so thoughtful! I had wondered if she would come home with a little kid jersey... maybe next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment