Friday, November 22, 2013

How's the View From Up There??!?!?

Because I have a hard time waiting, I'm overcoming my deep seeded need to keep posts in order and bring you a few more pictures of our new place!

One thing that surprises people as the look around the new house is that there is a tree house in the back yard. You might be thinking that, yeah that's not that unusual, but the surprise comes from when they look at the distance it takes to even get up to it! Yes, our tree house sits a good distance from the ground, above our roofline. I have yet to venture up, but Jon and his brother Jeff went up to check things out. Both Brianna and Carl were disappointed they couldn't make the climb, but that's another problem to solve in a few more years. Feel like conquering your fear of heights??





No comments:

Post a Comment