Day 1 - We were in the process selling the Tahoe, so I finally took care of the pesky crack in the windshield. Brianna woke up from nap just in time to catch the guys replacing the windshield. They were very nice and didn't mind us watching. They even complemented me on look of the vehicle, saying that they never see a chevy with a drivers side seat in as good of condition as our car was, let alone the rest of the car. Made me feel good about my recent detailing job and huge compliment to my dad's handiwork on the seat. Pro's couldn't even tell a difference!
Day 2 - Carl was perfecting his surprised face. Totally awesome if you ask me!
Day 3 - It was hot and getting to be a long afternoon. What better way to end the day than with water. I was too lazy to get out the kiddy pool, but as it turned out, they had just as much fun in these buckets anyway! B & C also asked if they could use ALL the water toys from the bag. Usually I just give them a few, especially with being such small buckets, but this time I decided why not! The toys went back and forth from tub to tub many times. Eko was also happy to have the water on and try to get in the buckets. It's too bad I didn't catch that on a picture. Eko LOVES water too!
Then to round out the day, daddy was kind enough to build this awesome train track before bedtime! My tracks never work out that well, so I'm sure they were ecstatic!








No comments:
Post a Comment