Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Fabulous 14th

After a wonderful workout, the kids and I decided to meet up with Daddy for a yummy Qdoba lunch. If you happened upon Qdoba on Valentines day, all you had to do was give a little smooch and you got  a BOGO on lunch. Fantastic!

While we waited a couple minutes before Jon arrived and I saw two men walk in, apparently they did not get the message about a free lunch. I thought perhaps they would take the ad seriously about finding some unsuspecting female (which would have been me, being the only one there) but thankfully they paid for their meals and found a seat. Whew!

Finally, daddy arrived and we got two meals for free being that there were 4 of us and it didn't matter who you kissed! So grateful for a wonderful afternoon and family.


Upon returning home we found a small package that my dad had dropped off for us in the garage. Inside were some spectacular items. One of them was a little Cinderella doll. Brianna was so excited for her new gift that she decided against a nap. You win some, you lose some. Did I mention she was pretty excited!

Cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment