Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Scheduled Has Run Out
Thank you to all the faithful followers out there. If you've been checking in on our blog lately, you've seen a new post practically every day for the past couple of months. I knew I could do it before, but for some reason never fully utilized the "Schedule" option for posting. When I get spare moments, pre-loading the blog with what we've been up to is so handy. It takes a little work for you readers to keep up, but we hope you have enjoyed it.
We just got back from a fun-filled trip in California. It started with a work conference for Jon and ended with visiting the Standlee family. I haven't had many opportunities to post to the blog while away so my backlog has dwindled... DON'T WORRY though! More fun times will be shared soon. It just might take a few days before I get my pictures sorted through and ready to post our adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment