Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beautiful Endings

Sunday was our last day with three kids. We all were up and out the door for church on time; which this Sunday was even earlier because I was helping in the nursery so I had to be there early. The kids got dressed and patiently waited for the grown ups to finish getting ready too. I was so on top of it I even got a picture of them waiting!


Normally I help out in the nursery, but the tots room, where Brianna and Casen go, needed help so I filled in there. What fun to be with them and go through their small lesson, learning about how much God loves us!

On our way home, we had a short dance party! Before you judge me and what my children listen to in the car, please note that this is not a normal occurrence. We usually listen to children's music or KTIS, but sometimes, Brianna asks for the "clapping Adele" song and this is what transpired...

After lunch Uncle Hung came to pick up Casen and we said goodbye for now. We were so happy to have him and excited to love on baby Max even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment