Friday, January 18, 2013

499... Friends Helping Friends

A few months ago, I offered to one of my friends that I could take her two girls for a playdate sometime. We settled on a day and we got to play all morning. We had a blast - everyone played so well together!

Sophia is 9 months older than Brianna and Greta is 11 days younger than Carl. Having friends relatively close in age is so much fun. You could just see their excitement as they understand each other and were creative together. We played upstairs and down, here and there, with this and that, and even squeezed in a snack.



We built another fort. Definitely for the princesses in the room! Look at the plush fort floor, complete with a view, padded entrance and driveway!


But this princess fort had a monster lurky around every cushion! Translation: Carl kept climbing up and pulling off the fort cover, then I would come fixing behind him fixing it. Not sure if I was the monster or Carl, but we had fun and made lots of noise!

Can't wait for our next chance to get together for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment