Yes, even I got to hold baby Katriel! She was so small and cuddly. Both my babies were 8 pounds and never got under 7; Kat was only 6 lbs, 6 ounces, so tiny in comparison! It was fun to hold her, but not without interruptions. Brianna seemed to have a radar for when she was happy and always asked to hold her. I kept her this time and got some baby snuggling time in.
As for my babies... they were always hot, as noted by my son not wearing his clothes. I've already mentioned the nightly baths, they were much needed. I was so thankful my sister had pulled out some of the clothes Danya had grown out of. It was near impossible to get the "just right" fitting shorts from home that I had for Brianna on and off. The next size up was much appreciated, it made it so much easier. Especially when we needed to head to the potty really fast. Her small shorts just stuck right to her. It seemed the moment they would take a step outside they would be glistening. I can't blame them though, there was so much fun stuff to play with, it was hard to stay inside by the new baby! But that's when I got my turn to be with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment