Travel back in time with me for a few moments... The last picture of the whole Bonkoski clan that I had proudly hanging on our living room wall(s) was from our wedding in October 2004. I believe there were others that happened in the midst of the past 8 years, some maybe even on our camera. Which means, I don't have any excuse... I should have printed out the most current picture for the wall. Alas, wedding day maintained it's place in the frame. But no more!
When I heard Betsy, Justin, and Dave were coming into town for Christmas this year, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get a new family photo. And not just go grab the tripod and set the timer! We made arrangements for a photographer and a fun location. I had hoped to do more outside, but pictures outside on unpredictable December days are simply that, unpredictable. It was cold! We did manage a few, but inside or out the pictures were amazing!
Our Photographer: FINNollie Photography, Margaret Grafenstein
Location: Mill City Museum - perfect for photos and an after shoot adventure up the flour tower.
I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family. And for Brianna and Carl to have such amazing older cousins that I know they look up too and love to be around (which made taking pictures all that much easier). Hooray for family photos! It was fairly painless and everyone seemed to cooperate. A real work of art!








No comments:
Post a Comment